Privacy Collection Statement
SciGen (Australia) Pty Ltd
Your personal information is being collected by SciGen (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 76 055 016 969) (we or us). We collect, use, hold and disclose your personal information so that we can perform our business activities and functions. We collect your personal information in order to:
- provide our products and services to you and to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about our products and services;
- maintain a record of queries, complaints and adverse event reports relating to our products and report these to relevant regulatory bodies or related companies;
- notify you of matters that we may be required by law to notify you of (eg. product recalls);
- generate customer lists for the purposes of our own market research; and
- send you material on and contact you regarding our activities and products or developments in pharmaceutical treatments which may be of interest to you.
If we do not collect your personal information we may be unable to provide the requested products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all, or we may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want, including information about discounts, sales or special promotions.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- regulatory authorities (such as the Commonwealth, State and Territory Departments of Health, the Therapeutic Goods Administration, and other drug and health authorities) and entities with which we have commercial relationships where we are under a legal obligation to provide your personal information to the particular entity for example to manage a product recall;
- our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
- companies similar to us so they may determine whether a credit account is appropriate for you;
- to suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
- another organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
If we cease to act as a distributor of a product that you have purchased from us, we may provide your personal information to the new distributor or the manufacturer of the product.
Information collected from or about you may be stored and processed any country in which we or our affiliates worldwide, or our or our affiliates’ subcontractors or agents maintain facilities. The countries in which your personal information may be disclosed include Poland, Singapore, China, India, South Korea, Philippines and Vietnam.
You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.